The Way of Hope Children and Youth Foundation is a non-profit charity, which maintains its operations by means of voluntary donations. Donations towards the ministry of ‘Way of Hope’ in Hungary can be given through the charity ‘Children of Romania and Eastern Europe’ (registered charity number 1015557). You may make a monetary donation in two ways;
1) Online via the "Just Giving" website: http://www.justgiving.com/ChildrenofRomaniaandEasternEurope. The website will process the Gift Aid contribution, if applicable.
2) You may also send any cheques made out to ‘Way of hope Foundation’ to:
Name of account- Way of Hope Foundation
Account number 90257230
bank sort code 20-44-86
You can help our work in more ways than just via a donation of money:
Our work is in need of the following items:
- Office supplies, equipment, and paper goods
- Cleaning and hygiene products for children and single mothers
(laundry detergent, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shower gel)
- sport equiment, footballs, and games
- sweets, canned goods, and long-life grocery items.